WatchGuard Dimension 2.1.2 Update 3
WatchGuard Dimension 2.1.2 Update 3 enthält die folgenden Neuerungen:
- Dimension now supports PostgreSQL versions up to v10.8.
- This release resolves a PCI compliance failure due to behavior of HTTP redirect to HTTPS connection feature.
- Quick Setup Wizard no longer stalls on administrator passphrase step on Hyper-V.
- This release improves performance with multiple connected devices.
- This release resolves a log collector memory leak issue.
Logging and Reporting
- Authenticated users now correctly appear as the source for connections in HTTP and HTTPS proxy connnections.
- The User Expiration time now correctly appears in local browser time zone.
- The Policy Usage Report now appears in local browser time zone.
- ConnectWise reports no longer fail with message Task failed: _CWReportGeneration_align_to_maxlines is not defined.
- Geolocation data is now correctly included in Log Search results.
- The phrase app_cat_id no longer appears in domain name or IP address fields in some Dimension reports.
- This release resolves an issue that caused SMTP proxy report to show app_cat_ID=5 as the email sender.
- The Dimension no longer displays feature keys for devices after you remove them.
- Your Dimension will no longer create a new entry for a resolved FQDN that is already a configured static IP address.
For a full list of resolved issues, please refer to the release notes on the Software Download Center.
Ansprechpartner in der SIEVERS-GROUP: Thomas Runte, ICT Security